LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hisifybird (retd)     02 November 2009

Pl help to challenge lower court order

I lost money, career, health and peace due to the indiscretion of my officers in a PSU. My previous lawyer was a novice. There were four accused in PCR u/s 425. Magistrate took cognizance against A1 only. A1 went to HC u/s 482 and dragged it for a year and died.

It is a fit case to go to sessions, because a) in a PSU, such an offence can't be carried out by only one person. 2) others have  admitted their (mis)deed in Police statements, and correspondence, but are justifying their deed that they have done so in the interest of the company. 3) The company hasn't lost any money. 4) Only what is to be paid to me is being held back by the company on frivolous reasons. 4)The hon magistrate has already agreed that the offence has taken place and ordered charge sheet against A1 and issued summons, 5) Because the only accused is dead, now others have to be charged on directions by the sessions court.

Some say there is no limitation in criminal cases and some others say it is 7 years and it also can be condoned. I want some one to give me a draft for personal appearance (party in person). This case is the simplest of all simple cases.

Civil case is now not possible firstly because details and documents have been hidden by the officers. Only criminal case can help because though they are highly corrupt, they still want to enjoy respect in society. If they merely get summons, then they will run to HO to arrange payment to me.  

I am looking for a helpful and competent lawyer to give a draft for application in sessions court. Kindly give me your email address throuhg private message. I shall give all details. Drafting fees now. and Good fees after case ends. Pl send your email id through private message.

Learning

3 Replies

K. Rajendra Prakash (Advocate)     04 November 2009

what is the out come of the petition u/s 482

ASHUTOSH (lawyer)     04 November 2009

dear sent ur all documents to me then i wiill sugest u

ashutosh(adv)

delhi high court

hisifybird (retd)     11 November 2009

Can any one please tell me, what is the procedure to challenge the lower court order in sessions court as party in person?  Under which cr pc code it is mentioned ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register