Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aadi Shivan (Executive)     16 April 2015

Pil information

Hi there,

We are group of 10-15 people planning to file PIL against Pune RTO for unethically stopping non-MH vehicle and forcing them to pay Life Time Road tax.

However when asked RTO official about the RTA details under which they forcing us to pay, they fail to provide information. They are also threatening us to seize the vehicle.

Same type PIL was filed in Karnataka and AP high court (by individual person) and they got stay order on such LTT collection.

So, can we 10-15 people file PIL to get atleast stay order on such activity done by Pune RTO. Later we can fight on this case against Pune RTO.

Thanks in-advance.

-

Aadi

Learning

4 Replies

Devendra N.Tripathi, Advocate (Supreme Court of India)     20 April 2015

Hi Adi,

Yes if the facts is simialr to the one before the Karnataka High Court, you can file a Writ Petition in Bombay High Court by way of a PIL and expect a similar relief.

I hope this will be of help to you all.

Thanks,

Advocate DN Tripathi

dev.tripathi@gmail.com

1 Like

Aadi Shivan (Executive)     20 April 2015

Thanks alot Adv Tripathi ji...

Just one more request.

Please go through my another post where you'll find copy of order as an attachment (same order given by Hyderabad & KA court). But i guess the timeline has been ended and there is no further decision on that so far. So can we use the same order as reference and file PIL in Bombay high court.

-

Thanks

Adi (PG)

Aadi Shivan (Executive)     20 April 2015

Thanks alot Adv Tripathi ji...

Just one more request.

Please go through my another post where you'll find copy of order as an attachment (same order given by Hyderabad & KA court). But i guess the timeline has been ended and there is no further decision on that so far. So can we use the same order as reference and file PIL in Bombay high court.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Maharashtra-motor-vehicle-act-119336.asp

-

Thanks

Adi (PG)

Arun Kumar Sngh (Sr. RTI Consultant )     29 April 2015

Can any Ld. Member will send me a draft election petition to be filed with District Judge for adopting corrupt practices as per section 123 of RP Act, 1951 in terms of West Bengal Municipal Election Act, 1994 u/s 75, urgent as limitation  period is 10 days from declaration of result which is 28-04-2015

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register