LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sekar   24 February 2020

Perjury in crpc 125 against my wife?

My wife filed 498a,dvc and crpc 125 1. In DVC and crpc125, both in interim maintenance petition and main petition she mentioned my salary as 1.5lakh/month. 2. I am jobless for last 3 years. 3. As both sides didn't file any proof, judge ordered 10k/month I am a jobless and 1.5lakh/month is absolutely a fake and misguided information mentioned in all 4 petitions. Can I file a perjury case in crpc 125? The op yet to file cheaf.

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 February 2020

Just contest the case and prove their  statements  are false and then you can think further.

1 Like

Adv Haresh Raichura (Advocate on Record)     25 February 2020

Read para 47 and 58 of Supreme Court Judgement of Nova Ads V Metorpolition.

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/78632159/
2 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 February 2020

The facts posted suggest no action for perjury.

Sachin (N.A)     26 February 2020

Originally posted by : Sekar
My wife filed 498a,dvc and crpc 125

1. In DVC and crpc125, both in interim maintenance petition and main petition she mentioned my salary as 1.5lakh/month.
2. I am jobless for last 3 years.
3. As both sides didn't file any proof, judge ordered 10k/month

I am a jobless and 1.5lakh/month is absolutely a fake and misguided information mentioned in all 4 petitions.

Can I file a perjury case in crpc 125? The op yet to file cheaf.

Quoting wrong salary figures is not perjury. Moreover your defense is also week, Being unemployed is no excuse for denying maintenance. You should do 2 things : 1. Join a low salary job like around 10k and submit the proof of your salary. So this amount will become the basis of interim maintenance. 2. Try to prove that your wife is capable to earn. Like from her education or if she is previously working.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register