Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deep Juneja   31 July 2016

Perjury before ws or perjury alongwith ws in dv how?

Dear Friends,

My wife filed a false DV case against me.  Earlier she issued a legal notice to me citing a false DV incidence to me through one lawyer.  But she changed the lawyer while filing the actual DV petition in which she cited the different version (including the place of the incidence) of the false DV incidence including the material surrounding the situations.

I can clearly show these two differences which amount to the actual substance of the merit of the case. One incidence cannot happen at two different places.

I am due to file the WS to her petition.

Could you please help me suggest how do I file the case of perjury before or alongwith WS?

Please help me.

Deep

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     31 July 2016

That doesn't constitute perjury.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     31 July 2016

That doesn't constitute perjury.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     01 August 2016

The averments mentioned by her in the legal notice are not on oath and hence do not constitute perjury.However the change in her stand shall surely help you in proving her case to be false and an afterthought.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

Deep Juneja   01 August 2016

Thank you Adv Augustine Chatterjee for your kind answer!

Md. Younus (employee)     01 August 2016

Dear Friends,

In a affidavit of interim my brothers wife mentions that my father's pension is Rs.15000/- but my is not alive now and shows the rents as income and salary as Rs.35000/-.the house is not registered on my brother's name.at the time of petition in 125crpc my father was alive. she mentioned the same in the MP.she knows very well that my father is not alive and i can prove that in court. does this helps me in any way or in filing a perjury.

thank you.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 August 2016

I agree with other experts, its not perjury. At most you can show the differences to discredit her story in WS and evidence.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.shoneekapoor.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register