Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagendra (Research Scholar)     08 June 2015

Pension related

Hello sir,

My father was working in engineering college  as Asst, registrar, which was governed by Uttarakhand technical education, Uttarakhand (State Govt. ) from 1999 to 2007. It was a pensionary job. Later he got  opportunity and joined an autonomous college governed by MHRD (rules as per central govt.) in 2007 which comes under New Pension Scheme (NPS) ,until and unless the previous employer send the pension amount to the current employer. After joining the new job, he corresponds various letter to his previous employer regarding the submission of the pension amount to his current employer. But they never respond. Later after some RTI they respond and told the file is in ministry for consideration.

The current employer also asked to them regarding the issue. They send the letter and told that the why employee himself corresponding letters to us. Anyways they are not doing anything in this matter. My father had also provided them some evidence to  that prior this kind of case has been settled by the same authority. But still there is no reply and action. Now my father is feeling that he will not get the pension. What to do plz help. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register