LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Omer Ahmed Farooqui (equity advoisor)     07 December 2014

Pension for second wife

My father (farooq ahmed khan) was Maharashtra State Govt employee as Jeep driver from Nagar Palika Panchayat Samethi, Hingoli, MH. My father got tow marriages during his service 1st marriage in 1968 have only one daugther Age (39) married, and 2nd marriage with my won mother in Oct,1980 have 1 daughter Age (30, name added in the pension office recode )married, tow sons  Me(28 name added in the pension office recode)married & Brother(26) my father has added my 1st mother name as pension nominee and then taken VRS in 1987 after that we all shifted to hyderabad except 1st mother.

In year of 2004 1st mother got expired after that my father submitted 2nd mother nomination request along with 2nd marriage certificate thrice in (2004,2007&2009) for addition of 2nd mother's name as nomination. 

now I checked in the inward register  of panchayat samethi office (local office where father had submitted nomination request forms) also its written as received and we have acknowledgement of it. now the officers says that is not yet updated in their head office record when the officer had received that time itself he had to send it to head office but he couldn't and officer got transferred too. now my father also got expired in the year of 2012, since then we have been going to panchayat samethi department MH. from hyderabad to Maharashtra every 2 or 3 months they are just making us fool and saying it will be done in this month some time says it takes much time and also says it is not possible. even they are not ready to give the reason in writing.   

since 2012 my 2nd mother have been submitting all below mentioned documents along with nomination request form to the head office and local office, but still there is no progress  

1, 1st mother death certificate

2, My father death certificate

3, 2nd my won motehr marriage certificate

4, leagal heir certificate from Mandall reagonal office Hyderabad,

5, Ration card father and all our family from hyderabad

6, father adhaar card from hyderabad

I sincerely request you all to suggest since  we stay in Hyderabad AP and this office is located in Basmath Nagar local office, and Hingoli head office, Maharashtra. 

thanking you.

omer ahmed farooqui

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register