Pending salaries and other dues


The company in question is facing a financial crunch dur to an arbitration with an international client.

Currently the company is virtually in lockdown status. Most of the emloyees has left the organisation. Labors have already filed a case in district labor court and are paid now and then. But the staff members have huge pendencies and are not being paid a single penny.

Last month we wrote to the CMD directly to please clear our dues or to atleast acknowledge their liability towards our dues in writing. But we got no answer.

Now we are of the opinion to move to court to recover our dues.

I wish to explore the possible options we could excercise to easily get our dues and how to proceed with this case.

what will be the procedure to get our case registered and other legal formalities to keep in mind.


Thanks in advance.


You better jointly issue a legal notice for release of your dues ,but if you wish you can directly file case in labour court.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu