Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

123456   07 August 2015

Pay protection cpsus

Dear sirs,

I have joined Govt of India as Group A officer through UPSC Engineering Services Examination-2003. I joined GOI on 27-01-2006. Prior to this, I was an employee of NTPC Ltd (CPSU)  from 2002 till 20-01-2006. I resigned NTPC to join GOI and a proper releiving letter/NOC was issued to me by my previous employer. My pay in GOI was then fixed in the payband of Rs. 8000-12000 whereas my previous pay (basic+ industrial DA) was more than the present fixation. In NTPC Ltd, retirement pension was not admissible to me as per their service conditions. With effect from 01-01-2006, GOI service conditions (old pension scheme) also got amended and when I joined,  New Pension scheme (contributory)  was applicable to me.

I request all of you learned people to advice me on the following points-

(a) whether I am entitled for Pay Protection as per my last pay with NTPC Ltd.

(b) Can my previous service in NTPC be counted in GOI for pensionary benefits so that I can avail the benefits of Old pension scheme.

(c) Please also intimate/refer the court rulings/ Govt orders on the subject matter so that I can approach competent authorities for the needful duly justifying my claim.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register