Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh (Senior Lecturer)     04 November 2012

Pay protection & counting of service

Sir,

(i) I joined State Department of College Education, in 1998. I was working as Lecturer (Selection Scale) in a Govt. College with PB-IV (37400-69000 + AGP Rs. 9000) since Oct 2010. Basic was Rs. 49240/- (Rs. 40240+Rs.9000). I applied for the post of Senior Scientist (15600-39100 + GP 8000) in central government & got selected thru direct recruitment. Application was forwarded thru proper channel. Presently, I am on lien and is working with the central government.

I wish to know about the protection & fixation of pay, old pension benefits, counting of service & seniority, carry forward of leave benefits, etc.

(ii) Now central government has changed pay band and GP [PB-IV (37400-69000 + AGP Rs. 9000)]  for the same post/ designation. Shall I be eligible to receive this changed pay band and GP otherwise just recruited junior will become senior in this way. How my interest will be protected.

Kindly (i) make available a copy of any O.M. of Central Government which may be applicable to me so that my pay is protected; and, (ii) carry forward of pension benefits in old-pension scheme and counting of seniority with the present service.

A quick and favorable response from all enlightened persons will be highly appreciated. Thank in advance.

regards,
maheshjeegaur@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 November 2012

you have joined same scale ofpay and there will no no fixation as in promotin case.  pay , pension, etc will be protected.  State Govt has to refund leave salary and pension contribution to centre. Even fiboth heirarchies are lethargic still you are at no fault adn all is rrequired is that you nust represent so that later on you can be heard by the CAT.

Mahesh (Senior Lecturer)     04 November 2012

Sir, Thank you very much. As I informed, I was working in PB-IV (37400-69000)  with Rs. 9000/- GP in State College Education Department but present position is in PB-III (15600-39100) with Rs. 8000/- GP only. As such it is lower one. So scale of pay is not same but lower. That is why I am keen to know about the Pay protection & fixation. Further, like any other employee, I do not know much about the procedures. I request you to study my case again and provide your valuable inputs/suggestions.

You mentioned about the refund of leave salary and pension contribution by the State Government to the Central Government.  Kindly provide procedure so that I can start corresponding with the State Government right now.

warm regards and thanks for sparing your valuable time.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2014

read

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Pay-band-and-pay-protection-107445.asp#.VA8JMqOO5G0

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register