LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh (Senior Lecturer)     16 August 2014

Pay band and pay protection

I was working as Lecturer in PB-IV (Rs. 37400 - 67000 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 9000). My basic pay was Rs. 40210 + 9000 = 49210/-in July 2012. I applied for the post of Senior Scientist in ICAR in Nov. 2011. Advertisement was for PB-III (15600-39100 with Grade pay of 8000/-). Governing body of ICAR had released an order vide letter F.No. 8(1)/2007-Per.lV dated 26 April, 2012 wherein Grade pay and Pay Band (Rs. 37400 - 67000 with GP 9000/-) were revised for the post of Senior Scientist for implementation with immediate effect. My interview was held in May 2102 and selection letter was received in June 2012. Looking at this I joined ICAR in September 2012 with a demand for pay and pay band protection. I have written many letters to ICAR for pay and pay band protection but they have not heeded even after almost two years. Due to this, I am losing a heavy amount every month. May I request learned advocates of this forum to guide me so that my pay and pay band are protected without any further delay by the ICAR. Thank you very much for your kind cooperation in advance. I shall be grateful to you all. regards, - mahesh

Learning

6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 August 2014

Have you met concerned US.

Mahesh (Senior Lecturer)     30 August 2014

Sir,

Thanks. I have met each and every person concerned there, but of no avail. Earlier, I was given a letter that case of 'X' scientist is similar to me and as and when his case is finalized by DOPT, mine will also be done on same lines. But, I have come to know that DOPT has rejected considering case of 'X' scientist, so my case.

So, I seek help and cooperation from this learned forum.

rgds,

- mahesh

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 August 2014

please make RTI on the proposal sent to DOPT.  See whether facts were correctly presented and if the case is really similar to yours.

Mahesh (Senior Lecturer)     09 September 2014

Sir,

Thanks for your kind advice. 

I have a copy of letter sent to DOPT. Only difference is 'X' Scientist got PB-IV after the selection as Senior Scientist in a retrospective manner and I was already a recipient of PB-IV at the time of application submission for the position of Senior Scientist.

I trust that your advice/guidance will be quite useful for my pay band protection. Looking forward to hearing favorably.

regards,

mahesh

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2014

you are not clear whether the proposal sent to DOPT was factually correct.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2014

read

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Pay-protection-amp-counting-of-service-69279.asp#.VA8JOKOO5G0

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register