Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj   21 February 2018

Patta issued subject to land ceiling

Hi,

Im Raj from chennai, I recently bought a land where the old patta document has a seal "Patta issued subject to land ceiling" but my new patta did not have one. When i checked with patta office they said that on the old pattas it is a common one, is that true??

please advise

Learning

4 Replies

Raj   21 February 2018

Sir I could understand that , I don't have more than ceiling limit but it could be already in ceiling from the person I bought right , that's why wanted to confirm why the parts has that seal , please advise

Raj   21 February 2018

Sir I could understand that , I don't have more than ceiling limit but it could be already in ceiling from the person I bought right , that's why wanted to confirm why the pa ha that seal , please advise

Raj   21 February 2018

Please help me on explaining why the old parra has the deal of Patta issued subject to land ceiling

Raj   22 February 2018

Just to explain on a brief note

I got 1200 sqft of land which i bought few months before, when i was verifying the legal documents the old patta (15 years before) which it had in owner name had a seal "Patta issued subject to land ceiling" but the recent pattas did not had the seal.

so just wanted to know what that seal refers to ""Patta issued subject to Land ceiling" , does it mean my land in ceiling or not

​please advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register