Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh (Share Market Trader(Individual))     23 December 2014

Passport related- purpose police verification & rights

Dear Sir,

As an indian citizen and genuine person, I really against bribe. I do not ask for bribe and I do not pay bribe.

I need your guidance & support in terms of police rights for asking questions during passport verification. I havebeen watching my friends, Friends said that they have paid bribe of Rs. 800/-(bribe) + 200/- for affidavit.

Your guidance is required on how to control police during behaviour with police and where to complain. Becuase they will definately report wrong if we do not pay bribe or put hindrance in the same.

I have been working with some of my friends to control on such bribes. 

Your help will be highly heplful.

JaiHind JaiBharat,
neel

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 December 2014

Nowadays every city is having police department portals. for example in our Hyderabad city. we have www.hyderabadpolice.gov.in. You can submit your grievances through online and follow up. 

(Guest)
Dear Sir,am applying for tatkal passport, staying at the current address since two months for which i have address proof as PSU passbook. my previous address is in same city but i dont have proof for that. permanent address proof is there. will there be any issue for applying since i dont have proof for previous address. if yes please how can i solve it??? adivce

Vikesh Kharva (executive)     25 December 2014

Hello Everyone,

My query is related with birth certificate. I have applied for passport online. My date of birth is different in leaving certificate (23-Aug-1990) & birth certificate (26-Nov-1990). My adhaar card & PAN card has as same birth date as mentioned in LC. I want passport with birth date as per LC. Birth certificate is mandatory now. Is there any option of birth certificate? Please do the needful.

Nilesh (Share Market Trader(Individual))     27 December 2014

Sir,

My worry is, they will send wrong report to passport office, during dealng with police if we suspect that they are asking for bribe indirectly, then i wanted to inform some where to police and complan, but we can not be having any proof that they are asking for bribe...

I know becuase same police station asked for bribe to my friend recently

so, how to deal with them and when/where to complain because  can't complaint to that police local office, they are indirectly involved.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register