LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaidevrai   06 August 2015

Passport birthdate change

Hi , i have a very different issue than what usually it occurs with passport birth date change. I want to change my birthdate to my original birth date as mentioned in birth certificate. The issue is: my passport was made originally when they used to make passports in court, my original birth year is 1989 but my grandpa had put it 1990 in school and everywhere so the passport agent did something and i got the passport of 1990. I had no knowledge of any of this, then i also got the address changed in my passport where i had bio metrics done. Now when i was planning to go abroad, i checked the documents and found them non matching with my birth certificate. i want to turn my every doucment from passport to school certificate to my original birthdate, please tell me the procedure and any legal aid to do so. People say i am in deep trouble. Need help please.

Learning

1 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     11 September 2015

Passports were never made in the courts. If your original certificate has date of birth as 1989, along with municipal certificate it can be changed by Regional passport Office from you got it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register