Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thingbaijam Lenin   20 February 2016

Passport application 1st time - for husband

Hello Experts,

Need help for my application of passport for 1st time after marriage. Married last year Jan 2015,registration not done due to urgency of work and return to work place with my wife (she also work at the same place/location), unable to registered so far as I stay far away from hometown. Will be visiting hometown in the month of October 2016 and will get the marriage registration complete. Now that my Organization is asking me to get my passport ready in next 2 months or I lost my job as per the polict of the Organization and I can't get the marriage registration done without me and my wife present to the registrar office at hometown. (I have proof of my marriage - wedding Photos,Invitation cards, Marriage videos with me ).

My situation is complex though, I am planning of applying a passport from the current city where i reside now, I have all other documents ready except the marriage registration certificate to proof of my marriage status on my application.  Please guide me.

I can get Joint Notary Affidavit which can be a proof of my marriage from my current city and I have checked over the passport site and I am confuse which affidavit should I get it if it is applicable in my situation. I am not sure if it is valid for the passport application proving my status as married.

Should I apply as single for now and re apply again after i get my marriage certificate completed ? Should I hide my marriage for now, if so, Is it Ok? Is there any legal consequence that I may get into when I re-apply again after I get my marriage certificate in October month ? Honestly I don't want to lie and if I have no other choice, I think I should go with the lie as I need to save my bread and butter.

Seriously I need to get my Passport within this 2 months time. Please help .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register