LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul deewan (None)     21 August 2017

Partnership firm

Hi, My question is regarding partnership firm. My uncle grandmother and mother started a partnership firm..land is registered in the name of uncle and grandmother..my mother started a partnership firm by mortgaging land of two..1/3 money was invested by my mother as it was a term loan..my questions are.. 1.what to do if the legal heirs of deceased grandmother and deceased uncle dont want to pay loan 2.did my mother share in land exist as the land and building are being shown in book of accounts regularly 3.the land mortgaged in bank is land of two owners or land of partnership firm.. Thank you

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     21 August 2017

Whether any document was excuted in this regard? The partnership deed and the papers executed between your mother with partnership firm. So consult with details, if required. Sidharth 9811776422

Rahul deewan (None)     21 August 2017

Sir.partnership deed is registered..partnership is at wil..no clause mentioned for land.

Rahul deewan (None)     22 August 2017

Sir..if sale deed is in name of two but it is introduced in firm as their capital assets then while dissolution did the third partner has right over the land

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     22 August 2017

Way out could only be suggested after examining the details like property papers and particularly partnership deed etc. If required consult with details. Sidharth 9811776422

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register