LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh S (Engineer)     30 September 2013

Partition of undivided property

My wife has an undivided share of her parental property with her sister, They both had the interest of developing the property and decided to go for a joint loan to construct 3 storey building, The original parental property was demolished and was built with the new plan ( 3 storey ), in the meanwhile my wife and i moved to Canada when the said property was getting constructed,after 3 yrs of time we returned to India to do a house warming ceremony of our new property, everything went well....but soon when we decided to partition the property between my wife and her sister, Her sister is refusing for the partition and does like to have a complete control over the property, We are in a situation now with joint bank loan as well, We really dont know how to get this issue resolved now as her sister is not even willing to have a dialogue with us, the original khata papers of the join property is held by the bank, Can someone please suggest how to get this property legally partitioned or is there an option to sell our share to a third party, Thanking you in advance

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register