Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar...... (occupation )     31 July 2017

Pan card details not matching with aadhar

I have filed my ITR in the month of June-2017 when i didn't have Aadhar

later in the month of July i applied for Aadhar and found that my PAN card details don't match Aadhar details.

pls advice what to do ?

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Which one has the correct details ?

If Aadhar, then Get the PAN card corrected which can be done through the TIN NSDL website with a fees of Rs 110

If PAN card data is correct, you can update the Aadhar card by visiting Aadhar enrolement center with supporting documents with a fees of Rs 25. The corrections can also be done online on the UIADI website.

1 Like

(Guest)

Now you can link your PAN Card with Aadhar up to 31.08.2017, as per the press release, dated 31.07.2017 of the Income Tax Department.

For more information, please check details at the following link:

https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/Lists/Press%20Releases/Attachments/647/PressReleas_Extension-of-efiling-31-7-2017.pdf

GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI (Pensioner)     01 August 2017

It is better to chane your Aadhar using PAN. Though the authorised fee is only Rs.25/-, the Browsing Centres authrised to do it will charge you upto 70/-

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI
It is better to chane your Aadhar using PAN. Though the authorised fee is only Rs.25/-, the Browsing Centres authrised to do it will charge you upto 70/-

Very good advice from a layman and a retired employee, which actually could have been expected from the qualified and experienced lawyers/ experts.

The querist can follow that without any hitch.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 August 2017

What is the dispute to be advised by legal experts? Unfit query and abuse of this platform.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register