Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Faiyaz Attar (Senior Executive)     07 November 2015

Pan card application proedure for married woman

Dear Members,

I have applied for online PAN card application for my wife, she has old PAN card on which name before marriage is updated. I submitted documents as below to NSDL,

1. OLD PAN Card photocopy

2. Marriage Certificate photocopy

3. Annexure A signed by Muncipal Councillor

4. School Leaving certificate as an additional birth certificate.

3 days after I got an reply from NSDL asking for below documents,

Quote :
Proof of date of birth submitted is not as per the list of documents prescribed by Income Tax Department.

• Submit Date of birth proof of applicant where name and date of birth in application matches exactly with corresponding details in date of birth proof.

Copy of office identity card of MP/MLA/Muncipal Councillor/Gazetted Officer is not attached alongwith the certificate provided as proof of communication address

• You are requested to kindly provide the copy of office Identity card of MP/MLA/Muncipal Councillor/Gazetted Officer who has issued the said certificate

Unquote :

I am onfused as to what kind of offie identity shall I provide and what kind of Date of birth proof to be provided further more.

Your help on above to understand the procedure would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 November 2015

Are you sure your query involve some dispute for legal advise?

Faiyaz Attar (Senior Executive)     09 November 2015

It is not about dispute, I am just trying to seek information on what are the docs that can be provided to NSDL in order to get PAN CARD.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     24 July 2016

No legal query.

reena   13 October 2016

Thanks for sharing it now we know what are the documents required to pan card for a married woman and more know your pan by pan no here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register