Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunatha (works in pvt ltd as consultant.)     30 December 2019

Palliative care for cancer patient from husband

Hello Lawyers,

My younger sister is suffering from stage 4 brain tumor cancer, husband is neglected, no financial help, no medical help, no pallative care, not allowing to stay with husband. Not paying rent, not paying electrical charges, During this situation husband/brother-in-law applied divorce. my sister need a pallative care from husband.

Filing a case against him in police station or on court might delay the care. Also it may go worst. Indian judiciary system are worst in India. Everywhere bribe, even govt lawyer is asking money to fight a case. 

How can I get fast track pallative care for stage 4 cancer women patient.

Regards

Manjunath

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 December 2019

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer / counsellor for better appreciaition of facts, guidance and proceeding.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 December 2019

Search in google as many voluntary organizations offer free treatment and stay to such terminally ill patients.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 January 2020

She needs treatment and money for her treatment.

If her husband is neglecting her and not willing to pay her any amount then she may have to approach the legal forum only.

Even though it may take time for getting any remedy, she has no choice than to approach the appropriate legal forum seeking relief.

Alternately you can arrange for funds outside if you are interested to save her life or to provide her some assistance and support in times of hardship and distress, you may arrange for fund raising through your own sources or spend from your  resources. 

Manjunatha (works in pvt ltd as consultant.)     10 January 2020

Sir,

We are need your help during my sister worst health situation. Dr said that she will survive for 6 months or 1 year. But I wanted to give her peaceful tension free life until she survive.  One side husband physical & mental torture, another side extramarital affair women threatening to kill her to get marry. Husband filed divorce, In family court on 2 counseling he said divorce needed, he said will not pay single rupee compensation,  We respect your age & experience, looking your advice in her critical stage. We spent a more than 35 lakh for brain surgery twice (9 lakh, very expensive cyberknife treatment 16 lakh (package treatment), expensive chemotherapy (8 lakh package). We are in bare hand, standing in the road. no home, not paid rent from 4 months, no husband, husband took her daughter with him, no money further treatment, no security, she unable to walk to goto work so that life can lead by earnings. 

She fears & cry every time whenever she gets lawyer notice to attend, she feels that husband going away from her. she need husband and 9 daughter. Also we are praying god to take her life, because I can't see her struggle anymore. 

Thanks you 
Brother 
Manjunath
Mobile :9902254554

Marcus Rull   19 June 2023

What recent medical advances and innovations in oncology offer new, more effective and personalized medicines for different types of cancer, taking into account the unique characteristics of tumors and genetic mutations, and how do they affect the survival prognosis and quality of life of patients?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 June 2023

what is profession of husband?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register