LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyam Baral   21 May 2017

Paid a business for a service to resale but they are not giving service

I have paid oxitel broadband pvt ltd(CIN U72300WB2015PTC206990) Rs 20000.They said they will provide me broadband franchise. Initially they said they will share their isp license, but i have checked that thay don't have isp license.I wanted refund due to this but they denied.I talked to mr sumanta majumdar director of the company.But they are not responsive.Where should I complain?

Learning

4 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     21 May 2017

IF  THERE IS A  board of Directors AT THE HELM COMPLAIN TO THEM OR mINISTRY OF iNFORMATION AND BROADCasting  CAN BE complained off.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     21 May 2017

File the case in the consumer court stating everything with your proof of your communication with them regarding this issue , you can also file a cheating case against them in the PS.

I had filed a case to consumer court but they closed the case stating I am not a consumer. I was subscribing them to do business.Last part is true.I did all that online so where(in which PS) should I file cheating complaint?

There is no board of director in the company. How should I complain mINISTRY OF iNFORMATION AND BROADCasting online?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register