Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

haresh patel (trainee)     22 July 2011

PVT LTD bond 3 years

Hello everyone,

I am working with PVT LTD company from past 12months. I have a bond of 3 years which includes 1 year training and 2 years service.

Now 1st year training includes 6 month general training and remaining 6 months departmental training in our interest of department.

Now after 6 months general I provided my preference for departmental training as per my interest. They said I would have to make project and show my skills to get into department , I did the project. ( though project was not at all based on my field of interest and no where related to it.)

Now project was given to us for 1 month period which was then extended to 2 months and said they will implement the project which was not done.

After that they left me on my own in company without any work or department for next 3 months. During this time they said I need to improve my skills ,and sometimes HR person said the things like this “ we may not accommodate you in your department “, “ May after 1 year all of you not get conformed and some of you may have to leave the company”

Now during this period I decided to go for further study to secure my future but it was all depend on VISA approval. Now after 11 long month they have given me department of my interest ( just a 20 days before my 1st year complete- which was supposed to provide me after initial 6 months )

Now I have got my VISA approval after serving 7 days in the department. But I am planning to go for further study. And I have informed the company that due to illness I will not come to company for next 1 month and during this time I will fly away. Still I have not informed company about my VISA and further study.

So it’s a great confusion to me that they might harass my family when they will come to know about it. So please guide me, what should I do?

I afraid that if I will inform the company they will start legal formality and then force me to pay the bond amount which is very high and not be able to pay it.

Learning

1 Replies

haresh patel (trainee)     22 July 2011

Somebody please reply.....I am in mess totally...guide me though

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register