LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemanta Roy   01 September 2019

PVR and case

I am HEMANTA ROY from jalpaiguri west Bengal. I am accused for 323,379,447,34 falsely in my 15yrs age in 2007 . Now I am a Primary teacher. I got selected for the West Bengal police S.I. I am asking for PVR. whether this case make problem in final selection or there after. I didn't apply for juvenile Justice. what should I do ? please suggest.

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 September 2019

Have you been convicted ?  If not do not worry about the old case.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     02 September 2019

The offences you were charged with are serious; If you were found guilty of charges then certainly you will get hit by the conviction.

However if you were acquitted by court then that is no problem.

Hemanta Roy   02 September 2019

sir. the case is on trials till now. I am not convicted. can I get clearance I PVR, so that I can get the job.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 September 2019

It all depends on the officer who makes inquiries and those who are straight forward do certainly makes a remark on pending cases.  This is India and there is no dearth of kind hearts if some one is getting benefit like law breaker becoming law enforcement officer.

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 September 2019

If the charges are really false, you have the option to approach the High Court to get the charge-sheet quashed.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 September 2019

In the case of adults, if an FIR had been made there will be problems for posts with the police, civil services etc. I do not know about juvenile offenses. Many of our laws were made during the British times to suppress the freedom movement. They have not been changed since.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register