LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (sales)     04 January 2011

PIO denying information...

This is Shiva ,a false 498A and DVC case was filed against me. I have sent RTI Application to my father in law organization (FL) asking about what action will be taken against my FL who indulge in giving or abet in giving dowry?

After that, I got reply for that RTI stating that if proved that my FL has given dowry, action will be taken against central civil services( CCA) rules 1965. they have clearly mentioned that they also adopts central civil services conduct rules.

After that I had filed formal complaint to the organization of my FIL, sending the charge sheet and FIR copies of my 498A Case which are certified copies from court where he has already accepted of giving dowry. After that i have sent RTI asking about the action taken on my complaint . After that a show cause/memo notice was issued to my FL to offer his comments against violation of employee conduct rules like Dowry Giving.

I have sent RTI TO MY FL office as "Please provide the certified response copies    which   was submitted by Mr. FL  XXXX to the concern department to offer his comments on Violation of University of Hyderabad CCS Conduct Rules ( CCS Dowry Prohibition Act 1961 for giving dowry ) .I got reply to my RTI as in response to memo date,no response/comments recieved from xxxx. More over it is sitted that I (me) have submitted 10 applications under rti act 2005 seeking various information regarding my FL xxxxx.from this information ,it is noted that u have personal dispute and for settling these you are using the RTI act to settle your personal scores and the information being sought seems to be of no public interest and thus disclosing such informatio amounts to invasion of privacy of an individual.Hence you are informed to disclose as to what public interest involed in obtaining the information?

Can please active members please inform how to handle this!!!

Learning

2 Replies

Trimble   19 January 2021

The person has explained every aspect of the case with them to let them know about the facts and figures behind it. Also you can check  https://www.assignmentholic.co.uk/global-plagiarism-as-a-problem-of-our-time/ and get to learn more new ways about the education. After reading it I have a complete understanding of the case. So try to stay positive and give your honest reviews regarding this on the page.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 May 2023

Originally posted by : shiva

This is Shiva ,a false 498A and DVC case was filed against me. I have sent RTI Application to my father in law organization (FL) asking about what action will be taken against my FL who indulge in giving or abet in giving dowry?

After that, I got reply for that RTI stating that if proved that my FL has given dowry, action will be taken against central civil services( CCA) rules 1965. they have clearly mentioned that they also adopts central civil services conduct rules.

After that I had filed formal complaint to the organization of my FIL, sending the charge sheet and FIR copies of my 498A Case which are certified copies from court where he has already accepted of giving dowry. After that i have sent RTI asking about the action taken on my complaint . After that a show cause/memo notice was issued to my FL to offer his comments against violation of employee conduct rules like Dowry Giving.

I have sent RTI TO MY FL office as "Please provide the certified response copies    which   was submitted by Mr. FL  XXXX to the concern department to offer his comments on Violation of University of Hyderabad CCS Conduct Rules ( CCS Dowry Prohibition Act 1961 for giving dowry ) .I got reply to my RTI as in response to memo date,no response/comments recieved from xxxx. More over it is sitted that I (me) have submitted 10 applications under rti act 2005 seeking various information regarding my FL xxxxx.from this information ,it is noted that u have personal dispute and for settling these you are using the RTI act to settle your personal scores and the information being sought seems to be of no public interest and thus disclosing such informatio amounts to invasion of privacy of an individual.Hence you are informed to disclose as to what public interest involed in obtaining the information?

Can please active members please inform how to handle this!!!

the reply of  PIO does not seem to be sutainable under any provision of  section 8 of the RTI Act.  Challange may be done within a month.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register