LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   30 June 2018

PERMANENT ALIMONY

IS ANY JUDGEMENT TO DENY MAINTAINANCE TO WIFE WHO HAS TAKEN PERMANENT ALIMONY FROM PREVIOUS HUSBAND

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 July 2018

Please post the complete facts and the real issue, if any.

Krishna   01 July 2018

Wife cheated me hid her past and cases, married me saying 2nd marriage, but its a 3rd marriage to her. She filed 498A cases against her 2 ex- husbands. 1st husband compromised gave 5 lacs + 20 tulas of gold at mediation before filing 498A FIR. 2nd husband after filing FIR, charge sheet in 498A, compromised gave 9 lakhs, which was mentioned in divorce decree. She also filed s*xual harassment case on a person beofre 1 month prior to our marriage., which is still going on. Based on this I filed 420 case, she was arrested, on bail now. She filed (1).Divorce + alimony u/s HMA 24,25  ( 2.) Maiantainance u/S 125 CRPC in same family court. As she has fradulaently married me by hiding her past and has taken 2 times alimony from her ex husbands, i WANT ANY JUDGEMENT TO DENY ALIMONY AND MAIANTANANCE FOR SUCH WOMEN. I'm fighting on my own without lawyer

I want to file alimony u/s HMA24,25 in the same court where she filed alimony. Can I file while filing counter or separate petition OR in court as per my jurisdiction.?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register