LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aston Velso (Others)     25 February 2019

Owner name removed from 7/12

Recently I came to know that our grandfather had purchased one plot of land in 1945. No one in the family was aware of these transactions. I am in possession of registered sale deeds confirming the land ownership / sale.

However, this agricultural land was in possession of a person who has apparently updated his name on the 7/12 and has removed my grandfather's name from the 7/12. We are not aware of receipt of any notices to change any name on the 7/12.

Is there any way to reverse the previous ferfar and update names of legal heirs on this 7/12?

Learning

3 Replies

Surendra Patil   25 February 2019

same thing are with me. In 1972 my father purchased one plot / one room in village and 1993 or 1994 my uncle direct transfer his owne name . without any application in a grampanchayat,now grampanchayat say not any Prof in a grampanchayat. for transfer application and in a grampanchayat meeting .only 8a are prof for name change.now how can previous Ferrari and update name my father / my name. registered my father name

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 February 2019

The proper course is using RTI and getting an inspection and certified copies of all the records basing on which such mutation was obtained by claimants.

As per law, mere mutation or no mutation makes no difference in ownership as those records are not title deeds.

Having a legally valid title deed is the right to claim property.

After getting all such documents as certified copies, the final way is to file for a declaration suit alleging fraud.

Only a competent local lawyer can guide you in all these issues.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 February 2019

Who is in possession/occupation of these lands? if it is some other person, how they are in possession and what are the terms?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register