Overshadow and growing branches of trees of my neighbour

My neighbour had planted mango garden in their fields. They have planted some trees near the bay. Due to the growing twigs and shade of trees, the farm work is interrupted and the crop is being destroyed in all fields adjacent to his farm. The twigs of his trees have increased to the most part of my farm. My farm does not get plucked, and whatever crop it seems is destroyed. It has been running for so many years. Despite my frequent requests, he had not cut the branches of trees. I also told complaints to “SARPANCH” of my village about this, even after he did notcut. He has threatened me that whatever you have to do, I will not cut the tree's branches. I have given written complaints to Block Development officer but nothing has done. Can I go to court for above said reason and ask for compensation?


Yes u can go to court , ask for compensation the court will appoint commission he will come to spot and report then court will order.


Yes, you can certainly resort to the legal remedy, as a last resort if all other alternatives have been explored.  However, I am of the personal view that it is better to amicably resolve the issue by persuading your neighbour rather than going to litigation with him please.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu