Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hakeem   27 January 2016

Out of court order petion

Dear Sir,

I got the partly decree in my favour and in the decree some error was there in typing mistakes. 

First i want to inform you that i got the parlty decree in which Cancellation of document declared Null and viod by the cout, 2. Possision was given to me and with cost.

But in this Decre Damages was not mention which was not given to me by the Honourable court. When i want to appeal for the damages it was rejected because no mention of rejection by court it was denied. 

I had filed Out of order petion to get the justice on this. Other party went to Appeal with this judgement.

1. I want to know how Out of court order petion will help me to file for the damages of rent which was denied by the court in judgment .

2. If other party went to appeal against judgement, then how can i get the possion of my house which was not handed by the party with in stipulated time of 2 months which exp on dec,06.

3.If one party which had filed petion to delete her name from the main dependent in main case and she do not want to be party in appel filed by the other party, how can i claim damages from her, which was not given in judgement,

4. If appela filed by the other party, can i get the possession of the house, if yes please tell me the process to get it earlier, i am fighting for my house from 5 years and my finance position is not good..

pls mail me on my email id; mohd.hakeem@hotmail.com

regards

Hakeem

Learning

2 Replies

hakeem   28 January 2016

Originally posted by : TGK REDDI
1.Out of Order petition is meant for hearing the attached petition on the same day.

2.You can't bring the house into your possession.

3.You should've convinced the Court not to delete her name by filing an Interim Application.    The decision on an IA can be challenged in a Court above.

4.In their Appeal, you can fight for Damages.

If the Appeal is in the Sub Court and if the Judgment goes in favour of you without awarding costs, you can appeal against  the Judgment in the District Court.

Dear Sir,

Thank for your reply, 

1. If they are A[ppealing against the Judgement, then how can i get the Possession of my Property.Court had given stay on this by cost.

2.How can i force my father who is enjoying the rents and denying me to entry in my house to deposits rents of my last 5 yrs, i had kept some House hold items in my house which i had kept 5 years back and was totally damaged now.

3. other party lawyer are telling my father that i will be kept out of house another 5 years, please tell me what measure i should take to finish this appeal filed by them to kept me out of my house and property.. 

4.If i appeal for damages from both party, how much time will court take to settle this issue, shall i get the damages from the party which filed for deletion her name in the appeal done ..

i am waiting for your revert ..

hakeem

hakeem   06 February 2016

Dear Sir, How can i get now the damages of Rents from my father and sister. My father still enjoying the rents and sister had filed petition to delete her name after leaving the house by seeing the decree in favour of me. 2.How much time will court take to dismiss the Appeal which was filed my father. I had even beg him not to file appeal and stay in the house for the life long but still he never listen and fighting the case by appeal and keeping me out of house (pOssession) and even rents. 3 Can i go appeal against damages not given to me by court of 5 years from both dependents?? If yes how much time it will take court to give decision on this.. My finance position is very bad and i am leaving out side of my house which i had built it 6 years back. regards hakeem mail me; mohd.hakeem@hotmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register