Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kevin Makwana (Manager - Accounts)     14 February 2014

Order u/s 111a of the companies act 1956

Dear professional colleagues,

I have subscribed to the shares of one listed company in the year 1987. During my shifting residence many times, I lost my original shares and came to know about  the same in the year 2012. Then after, I lodged complain for loss of shares with the Police Station. Now, one fellow has applied for transfer of the same executing Share Transfer Deed with my forged signature which unfortunately looking the same as mine. Now the Share Transfer Agent has delivered the same to the transferee due to shortage of stamp duty. Share transfer agent has marked these shares as Stop Transfer and they have ensured that same will not be transfer unless this dispute gets resolved.

Now, the Share Transfer Agent is asking for Injunction Order from the High Court or Order from CLB u/s 111A for title of shares. As you all know, getting order from Hight Court and CLB is very time consuming and costly for middle class man.

I request all of you to kindly share your knowledge and experience for my following queries;

1. Is there any other way, whereby I can stop share transfer and getting it back?

2. What is the Procedure for obtaining the Order u/s 111A from CLB?

3. Can I obtain order u/s 111A on my own or only through advocates?

4. You can kindly suggest any other action that I can take. I have already issued legal notice for returning the shares through Advocate.

Please do reply to my query. Its urgent.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register