Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

simara   08 May 2017

Order from court - cant understand the term

Present: Advocate for petitioner

File put up before me as the learned Presiding Officer is on Ex-India Leave till 12.5.2017. Communication from Ministry of Law and Justice has been received. Now notice to respondent be issued through RC for 11.7.2017. (D) Addl. District Judge, Hoshiarpur-21.4.2017  

Me -I am the respondent i got this online in the dist court website..update on my case. wat does it means? if the advocate wants he cud have send in application for  withdrawal of the petition as we have mutually file for divorce MCD after this case was filed.

i dont understand as to why the lawyer did not apprised the relief judge about it.

what can i do now so that my MCD will be succesful and not the petition filed by my husband...to aslo get divorce. 

Learning

7 Replies

sai narayana   08 May 2017

Your advocate should have begged some time in the court for finalisation of MCD or reconciliation (or) if it has been already finalised between your couple, then he should have stated in the court that petition not pressed thereby withdrawing the same.

simara   08 May 2017

yes MCD has been finalized and already been filed in court and the 2nd motion is on 8th august 2017.

i have not yet appointed any lawyer, as i said my husband said his lawyer will do so...as in let the judge know. but he did not in this case and allowed the judge to give next date for appearance.

Nothing to worry, on the said date appear in court and file a Memo duly enclosing the MCD MOU taken place between both of you.

simara   08 May 2017

Ic, My appointed lawyer can do that on behalf of me? as im in overseas and have a young daughter.

and by chance anything can be done before the hearing date... ie: go to see the judge or the assistant registrar or the registrar??? or any of the court person in charge??

Originally posted by : simara
Ic, My appointed lawyer can do that on behalf of me? as im in overseas and have a young daughter.

and by chance anything can be done before the hearing date... ie: go to see the judge or the assistant registrar or the registrar??? or any of the court person in charge??

When you have counsel, only he is supposed to do. The court prefers him over you because the vakalat is meant for the same. By the way of vakalat, you are appointing him/her as your spokesperson :-). So nothing to worry, your counsel will do the same. But don't ask him to do straight away what ever comes to your mind, better start your point of view as a proposal and then make him/her convinced otherwise their ego will hurt :-).

simara   09 May 2017

Yesa i gt ot ur point. of coz the lawyer will do it on my behalf. i will not go. as im in overseas.

so the lawyer can go and see the judge before the hearing date?? and get inform the judge bout the MCD?

sai narayana   09 May 2017

Originally posted by : simara
Yesa i gt ot ur point. of coz the lawyer will do it on my behalf. i will not go. as im in overseas.

so the lawyer can go and see the judge before the hearing date?? and get inform the judge bout the MCD?

Our judiciary is not that much ligitant friendly, so you have to till the next hearing date. But nothing is impossible so consult your lawyer if he is such capable enough he may help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register