LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thirunavukkarasu (Software)     31 August 2012

Only service bonds 2 years

What are the conditions we can accept if we are asking to sign a service bond for 2 years. There is no bond amount is mentioned but they wanted to make a contractual agreement for 2 years. is that meaning that what ever they ask an assignment we have to accept even it is not interested by the employee? i mean if they ask for to go a long term business trip to overseas that is not interersted for the employee...?? please help me to understand the service bond between the employee and employer.. also please educate me about the two way bond and one way bond which one is not halm to both of us...???

Regards

Thiru

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 September 2012

You may find the attachments useful.

Employee should always consult elders in the family, competent and experienced well wishers, lawyer/law firm before signing on the dotted line and should be careful while dealing with such employers and avoid legal traps. An action in haste can create stress and legal hassles later.

Attached File : 536451949 417759075 validity of employment bonds.pdf, 536451949 are bonds neccessary.doc downloaded: 144 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register