Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BANKIMCHANDRA SHAH ADVOCATE & NOTARY (SENIOR ADVOCATE NOTARY & LEGAL CONSULTANT HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALLY EXPERT LAWYER GUJARAT HIGH COURT SURAT INDIA)     23 March 2008

Online legal consultancy

We provide Consulting for Trade Marks, Patents, Business, Finance, Management, Investment, Insurance, Private Investigations, Placements, Documentation, Real Estate, Labour, Consumer, Civil, Criminal, Arbitration & Legal Matters relating to Customs, Excise, Sales Tax, Income Tax and other Government Departments, Banks.

Learning

19 Replies

Shree. ( Advocate.)     24 March 2008

Plz mention the places where ur consultants availed.

Guest (n/a)     26 March 2008

Hi, I am working in a Govt Undertaking on a trainee basis for 4 months. The tenure is divided into 2 phases of 2 months each on extension basis. And I am drawing Rs 9000 each month. Finance executive is asking for deducting the TDS at the rate of 10.2% with effect from first month which comes to about Rs 3672. I do not have any other source of income. Do I have to pay the TDS or Is there any way to save this TDS. I do not have the idea as to under which Contract my Training lies. Please advise me what to do. I will be very grateful to you. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks and Regards, Ashish Chawla

Guest (n/a)     28 March 2008

i am a 4th year law student under CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY.i want to know the prospects of M.B.A after LL.B.

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     01 April 2008

Dear Ashish you have to pay the TDS. By filing the returns of Income Tax & by showing that your income is below taxable limit; you may refund your amount detucted as TDS.

umesh kapoor (service)     23 May 2008

Adv. Shah, One of my friend has developed a computer software for different languages wherein the said software can be used for making docuements, excel sheets, emails etc . The Trade Mark has already been obtained. Kindly advice as to whether such development/innovation required to be patented and what will be its expenses. My email id is ubkapoor@tce.co.in Thanks umesh kapoor

BANKIMCHANDRA SHAH ADVOCATE & NOTARY (SENIOR ADVOCATE NOTARY & LEGAL CONSULTANT HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALLY EXPERT LAWYER GUJARAT HIGH COURT SURAT INDIA)     24 May 2008

IT IS ONLINE CONSULTANCY AND THEREFORE AVAILABLE AT ALL PLACES THROUGH INTERNET. THANKS, WITH REGARDS, BANKIMCHANDRA SHAH ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT, GUJARAT HIGH COURT, SURAT, MOBILE : 09426101233.

BANKIMCHANDRA SHAH ADVOCATE & NOTARY (SENIOR ADVOCATE NOTARY & LEGAL CONSULTANT HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALLY EXPERT LAWYER GUJARAT HIGH COURT SURAT INDIA)     24 May 2008

DEAR MR.ASHISH, YOU NEED TO DEPOSIT RS. 1000/- AS CONSULTING FEES FOR THE ADVICE TO MY IDBI SAVING ACCOUNT BY DROPING CHEQUE IN THE DROP BOX ACROSS THE COUNTRY. ACCOUNT NO. 051104000056337. THANKS, WITH REGARDS, BANKIMCHANDRA SHAH ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT, GUJARAT HIGH COURT, SURAT, MOBILE : 09426101233.

DEAR MANALI, THERE ARE EXCELLENT PROSPECTS FOR DOING MBA AFTER LLB AS YOU GET TWO DEGREES IN TWO DIFFERENT FIELD WHICH WILL HELP YOU BUILD YOUR CAREER. THANKS, WITH REGARDS, BANKIMCHANDRA SHAH ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT, GUJARAT HIGH COURT, SURAT, MOBILE : 09426101233.

DEAR MR. UMESH KAPPOR, YOU NEED TO DEPOSIT RS. 1000/- AS CONSULTING FEES FOR THE ADVICE TO MY IDBI SAVING ACCOUNT BY DROPING CHEQUE IN THE DROP BOX ACROSS THE COUNTRY. ACCOUNT NO. 051104000056337. THANKS, WITH REGARDS, BANKIMCHANDRA SHAH ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT, GUJARAT HIGH COURT, SURAT, MOBILE : 09426101233.

umesh kapoor (service)     26 May 2008

Adv. Shah, Thanks a lot. I thought it is free opinion being the memeber of lawyerclubindia, exchange of knowledge forum. However I will inform by friend about the same and if he is interested in proceeding further in the matter , he will contact you directly. Anyway sorry for the inconveience. umesh kapoor

BANKIMCHANDRA SHAH ADVOCATE & NOTARY (SENIOR ADVOCATE NOTARY & LEGAL CONSULTANT HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALLY EXPERT LAWYER GUJARAT HIGH COURT SURAT INDIA)     26 May 2008

Thanks, You are welcome. WITH REGARDS, BANKIMCHANDRA SHAH ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT, GUJARAT HIGH COURT, SURAT, MOBILE : 09426101233.

Guest (n/a)     17 July 2008

I have been cheated by a powerful Builder acting in connivance with a Nationalized Bank. A complaint case was lodged u/s 420/427/120(B) against the accused parties and taking due cognizance of the same, the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Alipore Court, Calcutta, directed the Police u/s 156(3) of Cr.P.C to investigate and report. Subsequently, the Police recorded an FIR and purportedly started their investigation. However even after 4 months nothing is happening, possibly due to the combined money and muscle power of the accused parties. What can I do in this situation?. To learn more about the case kind readers can search Google  by using the tags "Merlin Projects Ltd complaint" or "Union Bank of India complaint". Alternatively, I can send full details to interested individuals by e-mail. Thanks.

Guest (n/a)     18 July 2008

DEAR MR. ROY

YOU NEED TO DEPOSIT RS. 1000/- AS CONSULTING FEES FOR THE ADVICE TO MY IDBI SAVING ACCOUNT BY DROPING CHEQUE IN THE DROP BOX ACROSS THE COUNTRY. ACCOUNT NO. 051104000056337.

THANKS,

WITH REGARDS,

BANKIMCHANDRA SHAH

ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT,

GUJARAT HIGH COURT,

SURAT,

MOBILE : 09426101233.

nirav (Private)     14 August 2008

Parth Roy, Please send the details of the case to voiceindia@yahoo.com  I am associated with a non-profit organisation. We will try and see to help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register