LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

One stop compliance management solution - lexcomply

LexComply, is an all inclusive Compliance Management Software suitable for Professionals and Organizations to identify, assign, manage and report relevant compliances with inbuilt repository of laws and proof of compliances.

Idea is to enable professionals (internal and external) and the corporates (startup to large) to identify, know, manage, report and update relevant applicable compliances in auto mode. This software provides comprehensive knowledge of compliances hence also enable in improving the skill of team.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Can you please specify which Act this software do compliance . There are thousands and making confusion .

Which Central and State law it is useful 

And details thereof

(Guest)

Hi Madhu

Your confusion is justied. Normally regulatroy compliances are based on following factors

a. What company is doing?

b. Process followed to the business activity.

c. locations at which business is being carried on and

d. People involed in the busines i.e. labour law compliances.

As a result there may be many applicable laws and the various type of due date, ongoing and corporate action based compliances.

So to do list if "Large".

It is pertinent to plan implimenation in phased manner so that you can have a compliant organisation without impacting the opeartional/commercial side of bsuiness.

If you wish to know about the laws applicable on an entity or discuss more about compliance managment please feel free to visit our website : Lexcomply.com and post your need. I will be happy to respond. You can also mail me at info@lexcomply.com/gaurav@rsj.co.in.

You can also subscribe to free legal updates through our website

(Guest)

Hi Madhu

Your confusion is justied. Normally regulatroy compliances are based on following factors

a. What company is doing?

b. Process followed to the business activity.

c. locations at which business is being carried on and

d. People involed in the busines i.e. labour law compliances.

As a result there may be many applicable laws and the various type of due date, ongoing and corporate action based compliances.

So to do list if "Large".

It is pertinent to plan implimenation in phased manner so that you can have a compliant organisation without impacting the opeartional/commercial side of bsuiness.

If you wish to know about the laws applicable on an entity or discuss more about compliance managment please feel free to visit our website : Lexcomply.com and post your need. I will be happy to respond. You can also mail me at info@lexcomply.com/gaurav@rsj.co.in.

You can also subscribe to free legal updates through our website

(Guest)

Through this software we are covering central , state and local laws.

Currently we have Compliance Calendar of more than 200 statutes .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register