Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju (Others)     13 February 2010

Occupancy certificate for apartment

Dear Advocates,

We are the owners of an apartment in Bangalore and we are living in our flats from the past 1 year, though the work is still going on. Currently the construction work is at the end stage and builder is about to handover the documnents.

1) What are all the document we should get from him?

2) Builders dont have Occupancy/completion certificate from BBMP and when asked they are reluctant to get that done. They are saying this certificate is not necessary for G+3 building. Already power connection is given and Khata transfer also done by few owners. Is this certificate absolutely necessary? please give details..thanks

Learning

4 Replies

rajesh saharan (ADVOCATE)     13 February 2010

Attached File : 7 7 buying homeland legal documents.doc downloaded: 912 times
1 Like

rajesh saharan (ADVOCATE)     13 February 2010

Attached File : 43 43 occupancy certificates.doc downloaded: 1132 times

House Owner (Software engineer)     15 March 2011

Dear Rajesh,

Is it mandatory to have OC for G+3 building?

Thanks

Milind (System admin)     30 December 2012

Dear Advocates,

I have purchased flat in banglore. Now builder is not providing OC certificate from BBMP and Saying that flat owners or flat owners associations have to pay fine for the deviations what he did. While purchasing flat, he said he will provide all necessary legal documents but now not ready give OC. How we can get OC from BBMP Bangalore? Any legal forum or consumer forum is there that we can put case against builder. I have already paid all balances to the builder. Please advise on this issue, now I can’t afford to spend more money to get OC.   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register