obtaining bank statements of estranged wife

Dear experts, 

I am facing false 498a filed by wife. I have obtained some statement of a/cs of wife's bank a/c to prove my innocence on certain material points. If I produce the statements in court, can wife sue me for obtaining the same from bank or it it is not illegal to obtain record to prove one' innocence in the court.Pl. guide.



Dont tell any one about the statments,till the right time will come,then tell the court about that, she is having account and banlance in so and so bank,ask the court to summon the branch manager with full details,under CRPC 91 courts can summon that branch manager,other wise she can sue you and the bank for breaching the customers privacy.other wise there is some provision in RTA that spous can get each other bank transaction details,just google it you will get the info.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu