LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaishali (wife)     11 August 2012

Objecting against gradation list

Hi, I am working in a autonomous  educational institution under government of karnataka which is registered under society act.

what is rota -quota rule does it apply to autonomous institutions.

Final Gradation list has been announced  which is not in my favour. does it appear in gazette? .I am due for promotion only after 6 years. with in how many days I should file the case/objection in the court. against the gradation list. i ahd filed the objection to the tenative gradation list. Can I object  / file the case say after 4 years to avoid spoiling of working environ ment. the other party is considering filing caveat.. how long will that be valid. what will happen if i dont file the case and consider it filing later.If i have to approach the court, should i file in KAT or high court?

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 August 2012

cetainly the objection has to be filed immeidately.  After four years it may be time barred.  rather objection should have been filed when the draft list was circulated.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 August 2012

You have to object immediatley. Not after four years.

vaishali (wife)     16 August 2012

In that case i will consider filing the case now only.those whoare below me in the gradation list are filing the case.. does that mean getting the stay for the gradation list? or  only to their position in the gradation list.what is the time limitation to file the case.?  can it be repopened in the event of new finding.

ours is a 3 tier system consisting of professor, reader and lecturer. I have been recruited by direct appointment in 2008 to the post of reader considering my experience in private institution where I was working since 2005 as reader. the other party against whom i have to file the case has become reader in 2007. however I know she didnot have necessary experience to be promoted to the post of reader in 2007. she has shown the  experience in non teaching  post (though working in the same institutuion) to gain the promotion.she would be qualified to be promoted only in 2009.even in the gradation list teachingexperience as lecturer is left blank for both of us. moreover I have more total teaching experience than her.

Is my case strong enough to go to the court.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 August 2012

So you are not filing case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register