Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GuruVengadachalam   12 July 2015

Obc non creamy layer certificate

Hi Lawyer Experts,

I am a techy guy who had resigned from IT sector and trying for government jobs under GENERAL category. A friend of mine suggested me to check for reservation quota under OBC based on the eligibility. My father had just retired from a reputed banking sector ( SBI ). Since his income surpassed the limit for non creamy layer I did not try for OBC NCL certificate. Just need to confirm whether I am eligible for OBC NCL now.My dad is unsure on the fact that whether he is a class 1 or class 2 or class 3 government officer under OBC reservation policies. Also, since he got retired already whether the "CLASS" based facts would be considered for issuing OBC NCL?.  I had a check on the below link and confirmed that our caste ( Bhatraju ) is coming under the "central list of OBC's".  Specified the concerned link below for your reference.Have summarised my queries below,

1. Criteria's to be met by me for getting NCL post my father's retirement.

2. Proof's to be submitted and the procedure to get the non creamy layer certificate

3. Latest update on reservation policies for OBC NCL and government information links on the same

OBC:

https://www.ncbc.nic.in/User_Panel/GazetteResolution.aspx?Value=mPICjsL1aLv%2b2hza1cVSjGj2lbN6VTmqldqIuVcOEkgHeh8PGW22Whuvc80mubPb

Need your humble assistance in this regard asap because all my govt job applications are on hold with concerned deadlines since I have no clarity on this to proceed further :(

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register