Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Archana (---)     21 March 2012

Obc certificate query

Hi,

I had query related to OBC certificate for my son. I am from Maharashtra & having OBC certificate, & married to Gujrat guy Who also of same caste but he nor his father having OBC certificate.

Now I want to apply OBC certificate for my child. What will be the process for it?

Whether,  on my OBC certificate basis , my child can get OBC certifacte or Fathers OBC is required?

Please help me to solve it....

Learning

3 Replies

S.K.Maanav (International President International Hindu Personal Law Board)     22 March 2012

while issuing caste certificate it is necessary to prove the caste of father of the applicant (in u.p.) if the father of applicant does not have his caste certificate then should file an affidavit regarding his caste alongwith T.C . of high school duly certified generally caste of student always written by the school in t.c. so it may be helpful to prove the caste of applicant's father.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 August 2012

Caste of father prevails.

Bulu (officer)     11 June 2014

I have got my OBC based on my self declaration and signed by DC and OBC board.I have not used it any where. when i  attempted to applied for my son another body run by state govt. started question about my sub caste and ask for investigation in the same town. When i approach to word commissioner he is straight way refused to write any comment to any comment on any caste because he dont want to go this type issue .But there are lot of person in the in the in the internet who are belong to OBC having same sane title .  Maximum what can be happen

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register