LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyoti   24 November 2016

Obc certificate for married women

Dear Sir/Madam, This is to seek the details for OBC certification. I had myself belonged to OBC category with non creamy layer status before my marriage. i got married to a man in the same caste 11 years ago(OBC category with non creamy status) which was an arranged marriage. i wish to know if my OBC certification issued by Local authority of district (Tehsildar) having my husband's name (Eg: Jyoti W/o Satyanarain) is valid for central government jobs or not. if not i wish yo know why not as i belong to OBC caste with non creamy layer status. also i m now dependent on my husband and not my father. help me in getting a clarity on urgent basis on the above mentioned issue

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     24 November 2016

Jyoti ji u can first take non cremenoy certificate from the state authority then u will have to apply with it to the authority for OBC certificate.

Jyoti   24 November 2016

Sir I have the OBC certificate with Husband name by issued by the local authority with Non creamy layer status but SSC (staff selection commission Delhi) has denied to accept the certificate with husband name. They are saying that OBC certificate is valid only with Father name.

Jyoti   24 November 2016

Father name certificate is old than 3 years and they do not accept the more than 3 year old certificate.

Jyoti   25 November 2016

Sir my no is-9911350077. Pleae provide your conatct no. Need Help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register