Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karunakaran R   26 December 2016

Obc certificate caste name spell difference in central list

Hi Sir/Madam,

I have some query regarding obc certificate, My wife is awaiting for IBPS Interview She applied under OBC category we have got obc certificate from taluk office but problem here is caste name is mentioned in obc ceritificate is veerakudi vellalar ,tc and community certicificate as well, but central list same caste is spelled as virakodi vellala for central government  jobs they are expecting the same name letter by letter match, since it is aconversion of tamil to english various spelling has been used.I have asked tahsildar office authorities they can only provide the name available in tc or community certifcate very much worried in  this problem.It will be helpful if any one can guide me regarding the above issue.Thanks in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     26 December 2016

Dear Karunakaran

Your wife can produce the certificate to the authorities, in case if they dont accept the same, your wife can immediately file a writ petition before Hon'ble High Court of your state seeking to Authorities to consider the certificate issued by the Tahsildar for her post.

1 Like

Karunakaran R   27 December 2016

Hi Sir,

Thank you so much for your response,We are afraid that document verification will be done at the time of interview They mentioned that they won't allow for the interview if we are not able to provide proper document . Is there any alternative we can submit at the time of interview and Is there any candidate got rejected for this problem before?.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 December 2016

get it corrected

1 Like

Karunakaran R   29 December 2016

Thank you sir, I have to correct it from the tc and community certificate then. please tell me the procedure to apply for the caste correction in transfer certificate what other proof I could submit for tc correction to college?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register