LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan P A (Student)     09 April 2015

Obc certificate

I am residing in Karnataka and I am “Vaishnava Brhamin” and in My TC it was mentioned that Only Brhamin but in Central List of OBC and Karnataka State List of OBC “Vaishnava” Category is their in “Category 3B,” if i want to get OBC certificate what i have to do now?? because “Vaishnava” has not mentioned in my TC…..plz help sir, i am coming under non creamy layer bracket and my parental income is below 4.5 lakhs, so how i can get now OBC certificate?? If court affidavit i submit they will consider instead of TC and whether they will issue me OBC 3B Certificate ?? If i have to get affidavit how i can get it kindly guide me.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 October 2016

The Central Government of India classifies some of its citizens based on their social and economic condition as Schedule Cast, Schedule Tribe, General and OBC (Other Backward Class). The OBC list presented by the commission is dynamic (castes and communities can be added or removed) and will change from time to time depending on social, educational and economic factors. For example, the OBCs are entitled to 27% reservations in public sector employment and higher education. In the constitution, OBCs are described as "socially and educationally backward classes", and government is enjoined to ensure their social and educational development.

The Tahasildar (Revenue Officer) will issue OBC certificate. Apply there and get benefits from the govt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register