LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sangamesh vm   02 August 2019

OBC NON CREAMY LAYER INCOME PERIOD REG:

I take OBC NON CREAMY LAYER CERTIFICATE on Oct-2016 and applied for govt.job in Karnataka. Now i am selected for job under category reservation . For calculating, anual income in that time, from where (which month & year) to where (from month & year) should be considered, as per Karnataka state rules? Me and my wife are group C govt. employes and other than job we dont have any land , property, income etc. Please clarify with govt. orders (as per Karnataka state rules..).

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 August 2019

The notification or communication from recruitment dept.,  stipulates the validity of such an income certificate period.

Every income certificate issued must stipulate such validity period on such an income certificate.

In case of doubts, always apply and get the latest Income certificate from the competent authority.

It is the authority that is empowered to issue such certificate as per laid down norms and your affidavit showing your income sources.

In case of doubts file RTI Application to that authority and seek laid down norms in the form of a certified copy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register