Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhijith Balakrishnan   21 January 2019

OBC Certificate Migrant

Sir
I have got my NC certificate from my origin state Kerala, I was born there. But I have been a domicile of another state 24 years. Maharashtra. Now I applied for Central Education Exams. Everything I have is legal right? Wouldn't cause any issue right. I have never lived in Kerala for more than 2 months. My ancestral home is still there.

Learning

2 Replies

Abhijith Balakrishnan   21 January 2019

Meaning my Domicile is Maharashtra and OBC Nc certificate is of Kerala

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 January 2019

Now some state governments have come with directive clarifying that 1.Caste certificate is permanent. 2.Income certificate is valid for four years from date of issue and other certificates as per the issue. While taking up for domicile, educational certificates are valid as they show the courses, colleges, university where the candidate appeared and qualified for the examination. Tenth Certificate, +2 (intermediate), Degree are themselves domicile certificates and unless there is variation in the places, authorities should not normally insist for domicile certificate. Further classification of castes may be different from state to state. In one state a caste may be backward and in other states it may be OC. So caste certificates are valid on the basis of that state rules.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register