LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Nuisance by Iron/Grill makers nearby my residential area

I am staying in residential area and adjacent to my flat there 5 or 6 Grill Makers those who make lot of nuisance surrounding my flat/s. my question is that what action i can take against them to stop nuisance even though i requested not to make n e nuisance but they r giving clarrification that its business where nuisance is compulsory. I request all Ld. Senior Advocate Pls advise me how to proceed against them????????

Learning

5 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     23 May 2009

Such kind of business is not permissible in residential area. you may file a complaint before magistrate u/s 133 CrPC and you can also file a suit for injunction.

Vinay Talwar (Practice)     23 May 2009

File a RTI with the local Police Station asking them

a) whether this kind of activity is allowed in this area?

b) Whether the Police has granted specific permission to these persons to carry on this activity?

c) If permission has been granted ask them to give you a copy

d) In case this activity is illegal then what action is the Police taking to stop this illegal activity?

e) In case no action has been taken then who it has not been taken and who is the concerned officer who should be held accountable for such dereliction of duty, kindly provide a name

You can think of other related questions so that it pushes the concerned officer to take action.

Similar RTI application can be sent, with appropriate changes, to the MCD or other authority seeking their replies. 

This should get you some response based on which you can plan your next step.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 May 2009

Dear Navin,

Going to police will not much help for you.  It is better to file injunction suit .

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     24 May 2009

Please act as advised by Dr. Tripathi.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     24 May 2009

Thank you Ajay ji for confirming my opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register