LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhey (Owner)     30 September 2010

Novel Way to fight case

I think that if it is not an altogather Novel way to fight the cases but it is certainly a different way to fight the cases.

May appeal to some of my fellow country men.

Here it is:------

Hire advocates not to appear in front of courts on your behalf but just to take their consultation before filing case,during the case,before and after each date or whenever felt needed and pay them as they expect to be paid for dates.

What you may get ?

Advocates are fighting many cases but you might be fighting one or two.You can concentrate better than your advocate and you would never postpone your works ever.And you can hire more than one advocate to get their different advice on each issue and point .Thus better chances of winning the cases.

please think over this and comment there after.

Learning

1 Replies

Daksh (Student)     01 October 2010

Mr.Radhey,

There is something which is called experience.  What you are trying to propound may be good on paper but practically I beg to differ with you for the following reasons:

1.  Even if you hire an Advocate there is no estoppel that you can meet as many times as you wish and clarify your doubts whether it relates to law, procedure or otherwise.

2.   If the lawyer is having lots of cases it does not mean that he will not be diligent.  Everybody knows what he is doing and what are the probabilities in future.

3.   There is no substitute for procedural knowledge and court craft - meaning what is to be done and said how and at what time.

4.   The most important element is of trust - and it has to be mutual.

5.   Last but not least think from the side of Bench and Bar the more people adopt this analogy there will be more problems in future.

Best Regards

Daksh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register