LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjayrtn. (Exe)     25 April 2010

Notice

My property land vendor had a particular piece of land which she sold a bit (x) to me and (x+1) to another person retaining x+2 land with her, she did not part with her original purchase documents.,citing that it has been lost or misplaced; but had actually given on simple un-registered mortgage to a financier; the financier tryied to recover the money from her; but she was not available;

she went out of state on a family tranfer as she was not well ; so the financier enagaged some persons  brokers took advantage and hired some film side extra actress to impersonate my vendor and executed a forged PoA in favor of another person purchaser K, that included the piece of land which my vendor had retained (x+2) but unfortunately it also included my piece of land (x) and it did not include another person to whom x+1 land was originally sold as i mentioned above; the purchaser K came to know of this and a complaint was lodged and the impersonate persons and financier were held by CCB; and K, the purchaser of forged PoA has filed a police complaint;

Now, the E.C. shows no encumbrance as the actual sale was not executed and my peice of land also EC shows no encumbrance in my survey number; so my title is clear in all respects; But the purchaser K is a bit of goonda type and is colluded with local people and trying to trespass and interfere and interrupt our activitiy in our land; and on the other side the CCB is asking us to deposit our "original Sale Deed documents" with CCB, under a simple notice which says " that CCB proposes to examine you" for the case which the Purchaser K has filed; But we have nothing to do with the case ; yet CCB is insisting us to " show our original documents to them; and orally they say it is for forensic analysis; but in the notice served by CCb to us the reason such as forensic analysis is not written.; 

Under these circumstances if we respond to their notice and take the originals to CCB and if CCB does not give it back;??? is our fear;they say they will not give any acknoweldgement; and they cannot say when they will return our orignial sale deed documents after forensic analysis; we showed them Photo copies but they are insisting on original documents; What is the solution can you please enlighten? how to respond to CCB???

with kind regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register