LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyla (Student)     14 September 2008

Note of thanx

Thank u  for recognising my question n looking after it.

With regards,

Shyla.

Learning

5 Replies

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     14 September 2008

actually at some point of time some students complained that no body answer the questions of students?

Thereafter we are more careful in answering student's questions.

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     14 September 2008

congrts dear shyla

prof s c pratihar ( urologist &legal studies)     15 September 2008

dear shyla,

pl further note in my long experience what i observed-there are many many good lawyers but not many many service provider and the truth spelt out by me shall be changed by our new generation.and shal live with that expectation.

prof s c pratihar ( urologist &legal studies)     15 September 2008

missing advice rewritten---there is a sea change in judicial profession.you that comes latr ie. when you get decree. you follow the civil path. take up this challenging good professionneed hard labour good knowledge in english.it is immaterial from what institution you passed out. it is a practical profession,. you are to give relief to your client.yiu eill enjoy your sucess.must seek a good sr .in first 5 years of practice.in criminal case big sound in the begining,in civil case that comes at the end .dont go for money as beginner.wait and watch.this is a great science and based on philosophy.you be an eminent lawyer and serve the society.

SHEKHAR MISHRA (public servant)     16 September 2008

Shyla,   u     r     always   welcome    to    ask   anything. Asking    qustions   will    lead    u   to    great    heights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register