LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhu Mittal (Director)     22 January 2020

Notarised documents having serial no with a and b as suffix

There is a partnership firm having two partner 1.Male and another female. Loan has been given it on the basis of post dated cheque.  Cheque bears the signature of Male. Male expired in August 2019. Now Female partner neither wants to pay the amount nor wants to give another cheque. To save female from the rigorous of section 138 N I Act, in July 2019 about one month ago of death of Male partner, an Retirement Cum Reconstitution Deed was made in which Female Partner retires and a very old person was inserted as new Partner at the stamp paper of Rs.500/- notarized no. 500A.

There is  another partnership firm of family of above male member having two partner 1.Male and another female. Loan has been given it on the basis of post dated cheque.  Cheque bears the signature of Male.  Now male partner neither wants to pay the amount nor wants to give another cheque. To save female from the rigorous of section 138 N I Act, in July 2019 about one month ago of death of above Male member of family, an Retirement Cum Reconstitution Deed was made in which Female Partner retires and the male who died in August 2019 was inserted as new Partner at the stamp paper of Rs.500/- notarized no. 500B.

Notary puts serial no. like 1,2,3,4,5,6….. etc if any notarized document has serial no.  500A (for the document that does not belong to document at serial no. 500, 500B) and 500B (for another documents that does not belong to document at serial no. 500 and  500A) .

1. Are these  serial no.  500A and 500B ok as per Notary Act, or null and void (as it appears apparently that they have been inserted in between 500 and 501,  antidated  that is why they are numbered as A and B) ? 2. Any other guidance .

Learning

5 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     23 January 2020

Partnership comes to an end with the death of s Partner. If any money is due to you file duit for recovery in court with proof of giving loan. My view is the notary documents, their serial numbers are not relevant.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 January 2020

@ Madhu,

You have been posting queries regularly, this platform is meant to help needy litigants.

You have:

asked a query in Experts Notarised documents having serial no. with a and b as suffix posted a new topic in forum Notarised documents having serial no with a and b as suffix

replied to a query in Experts A person be karta of two hufs when all members are same posted a new topic in forum Release of property of purchaser though purchased violating

asked a query in Experts Release of property of purchaser though purchased violating

replied to a query in Experts A person be karta of two hufs when all members are same posted a new topic in forum Suit u order 37 cpc against legal heir against dishonored ch

asked a query in Experts Suit u order 37 cpc against legal heir against dishonored ch

posted a new topic in forum Whether a person can be karta of two hufs when all members a

asked a query in Experts A person be karta of two hufs when all members are same 

What is your actual problem for consideration and obligation of experts?

Madhu Mittal (Director)     24 January 2020

Respected Sir,

to get knowledge of correct law on all these queries. With due respect , my  recently some queries has been mentioned here, but I think by ommission it has been left to mention in how many years I have posted these queries, as I am members of this forum for more than 10 years,

Please guide also on the all queries simalteneously,

Thanks with regards,

Madhu Mittal (Director)     24 January 2020

Respected Sir,

Any member should not be left without justice, due to lack of knowledge of law.

Thanks with Regards,

Madhu Mittal (Director)     06 February 2020

Thanks for all Sirs, who devoted their valuable time for my quidance,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register