LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aswathy Manuraj   26 September 2017

Not settling my dues towards contractual work

Dear sir, We had carried out some mechanical jobs for an company in navi Mumbai and now after completion of job company is providing lame excuses for not making our payment by making deductions on baseless logics. Please suggest me what should I do to file a case on them to extract my money. Regards,

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 September 2017

Is there any written contract? What is the mode of dispute resolution provided therein.

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     27 September 2017

If you have a written contract with the company, then you can file money recovery suit. Please make sure that the payment due from the company should not be more than 3 years old. Such debts cannot be recovered through legal process. So if you have written contract agreement and if the money due is not more than 3 years old you can file a recovery suit.

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     27 September 2017

If you have a written contract with the company, then you can file money recovery suit. Please make sure that the payment due from the company should not be more than 3 years old. Such debts cannot be recovered through legal process. So if you have written contract agreement and if the money due is not more than 3 years old you can file a recovery suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register