Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanju (Consultant)     17 August 2013

Not getting relieved from current organization

Hello Sir,

I need your help, I am working in one of the IT organization from last two years. In this Organization, the notice period is 60 Days. I got the better Opportunity from one of the new Company and I decided to move there. I accepted the new offer and resigned from my service in my current Origination and start the serve notice. When I requested to my manager for acceptance of my resignation they replied that “The notice period will start only, at the time of the acceptance of resignation. At this point, the resignation is not accepted, as there is no suitable replacement. Once a suitable replacement is found, you will be intimated and then the process of knowledge transfer etc. may be initiated. As of now, since your employment status with the organization remains unchanged, we expect you to continue to perform your duties as normal.”

I have requested multiple time to all managers and Hrs for my resignation acceptance but they always denied. I have now only 15 days remaining  to join the new organization as they required to handle critical and urgent base project.

Could you please let me know how to get relieve from my current organization.

Awaiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.

Sanju

Learning

4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     17 August 2013

you are bound by the terms of the contract. find suitable person

Sanju (Consultant)     17 August 2013

Sir, I have not signed any bound or contract. The notice period is two months and that I am giving but if still they unable to find person then what should I do? The new company offer I am holinbg that will auto rejected and not alow me to join there.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 August 2013

60 days notice to be given or some compensation to the employer as per your company standing orders to be followed.

Sandeep   27 September 2017

Borther , you can also get the notice period adjusted with your pending paid holidays , any ways you have already dropped a resignation and your notice period starts from that day itself

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register