LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chand (retired)     14 September 2017

Non payment of agency commission for ppf agent

Legitimate 1% commission for the PPF work generated has been denied. Can this appealed in the consumer redressal forum

Learning

3 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     23 September 2018

You can proceed with consumer forum

chand (retired)     12 November 2018

I did try to lodge a case against the Regional Director NSI for non-payment of my commission for PPF at the consumers' redressal forum, but the President of the forum did not accept the same. The reason given was that the forum cannot accept anything against the Govt. body. So I have been suffering for the same. I sent multiple requests to the Prime Minister and Finance Minister also, but the replies received say that since some agents had done a fraud, the commission has been canceled for all the agents. Going to high court will mean a lot of expense and hence I have no choice except to suffer silently.

Usha Malhan

chand (retired)     12 November 2018

Dear Sir,

In continuation of my earlier reply, I have recently received a reply from the Govt. as below:

Usha Malhan

As already conveyed to you, the PPF commission claims of Mumbai Region have been processed in accordance with a policy decision to ensure non-recurrence of any fraud by the PPF agents. Your PPF commission claim has been disposed of in accordance with that policy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register